Entrants and judges: Log in to complete
your entry or access the judging panel
WHO CAN ENTER?
SC Awards is open to all information security vendors, service providers and professionals executing work in North America.
See below for Award categories to determine which best suits your entry.
Trust and Excellence Awards
- Relate to products, services and/or information security companies. Vendors and service providers that offer a product and/or service for commercial, government, educational, nonprofit or other industries can enter the Trust and Excellence categories.
- Other Excellence categories relate to both professional certification providers and those professional advancement organizations that offer training on various information security issues to end-user companies.
- Created to honor executive and professional leaders working in North America including information security professionals from end-user companies – not vendors or service providers.
- It is acceptable and, indeed, encouraged for vendors and service providers to nominate their thought-leading customers.
- Note: any vendor or service provider that sells IT security-related products or services to private and public organizations DO NOT qualify for these categories and SHOULD NOT ENTER. If vendors or service providers do enter, they will be disqualified after editorial review of entrants in these categories and will receive no refund of related entry fees.
Entry deadline: December 18, 2020
Extended Entry Period: Entries will be accepted through Friday, January 15, 2021 by 11:59pm EST. However, any nomination received after December 18, 2020 will be assessed an additional $195 per entry.
Trust Awards: $400 per entry
Excellence Awards: $400 per entry
Leadership Awards: $300 per entry
Entering SC Awards 2021 entries is extremely easy and online.
- For more specific details on award categories and descriptions Download entry kit
- Entries can be submitted via this site by setting up an account.
- You may enter your information in the entry form and save it to return at a later date. When you want to submit your entry, please click 'add to cart' and then checkout to submit payment.
- All entries must be submitted and paid online by credit card.
For any entry questions, please contact Wendy Loew at email@example.com
Finalists announcement: Finalists will be announced online on www.scmagazine.com the week of March 29, 2021.
Winners announcement: Winners will be announced online at www.scmagazine.com the week of May 3, 2021.
Sponsorship questions: Please contact Dave Kaye at firstname.lastname@example.org