Entrants and judges: Log in to complete
your entry or access the judging panel
HOW TO MAKE YOUR ENTRY STAND OUT
1. Keep it concise: hit the highlights and get to the heart of how your product or how the individual you're nominating delivers results
2. Testify: include customer testimonials where appropriate
3. Increase your odds: if there are multiple categories you find relevant, feel free to enter more than one
4. Be specific: if you do submit multiple nominations, ensure the entries are distinct and specific to their respective categories. And don't speak in generalities -- say what makes your product or the leader you are nominating different from the rest.
5. Brag a little: call out any relevant accolades, including Product Reviews from SC Labs or other recognitions for leadership nominees
6. Take your time: judges will evaluate your nomination based on the quality of your submission, not your reputation in the market – be sure to include all relevant information
7. Complete your entries: you have to be in it to win it!